Fundraise as an individual
Set your own challenge or host a community event to raise money for woods, trees and wildlife.
Credit: Ian Allenden / Alamy Stock Photo
It doesn't have to be skydiving or mountain climbing to be worthwhile. Give back to trees, woods and wildlife while achieving your fitness goals, showing off your skills or simply having fun.
Whether you choose to challenge yourself as an individual or host a fundraising event, there are countless ways to raise money for the Woodland Trust.
Here's some inspiration for fun and simple ways to fundraise:
- Get baking and host a cake sale. Try adding gluten-free and vegan recipes to your repertoire to broaden your appeal.
- Give up gifts. Ask friends and family to make a donation to the Woodland Trust instead of buying birthday or Christmas gifts.
- Clear out your clutter. Hold a garage or car boot sale and put the proceeds towards your fund.
- Get active. Set yourself a running, walking or cycling challenge.
- Get together. Organise a coffee morning or afternoon tea for neighbours, friends and family.
Whatever you choose to do, your efforts will help us continue to make a real difference in protecting, restoring and planting native woods for the benefit of wildlife and people.
Raise money for a woodland dedication
Create your own personalised fundraising page and build up a fund for a woodland dedication, a lasting way to celebrate a special occasion or remember a loved one.Get your page started