Size:

15.33 ha (37.88 acres)

Grid reference:

SP947776

Map reference:

Explorer 224

OS Landranger 141

Twywell Plantation was planted with Larch in 1932. The main path in the wood is surfaced but others can be very muddy when wet. There is a pond in the centre of the wood. Parking is in the village of Twywell and then a short walk across a field.

Features

  • Parking nearby
  • Public access
  • Waymarked walk
Twywell Plantation - Management plan

Download

Twywell Plantation Management Plan

PDF  (135 KB)