23.95 ha (59.18 acres)

Grid reference:


St Ann's Hill, St Ann's Hill Road, Chertsey, Surrey The original name for St Ann's Hill was Eldebury Hill and was home to a ancient hill top fort. A chapel dedicated to St Ann was constructed on the hill in 1334 and the hill renamed St Ann's Hill. The area is very well wooded and contains a wide variety of trees, plants and wild flowers. St. Anne's Hill reaches an elevation of 77m, making it the second highest point in Runnymede. Open all year, generally 9am - dusk. Admission free.