1.32 ha (3.26 acres)

Grid reference:


The Pleasure Gardens covering approximately 3 acres was given to the town by Lord Harewood in 1906 and officially opened in 1909. After many years of neglect it was tidied up in 2008, and the area today is a beautiful place to dog walk or just go for a stroll, with paths suitable to all abilities.