Skip Navigation

Feedback and complaints

We are always happy to receive your feedback and suggestions and will provide you a variety of means by which you can forward these to us.

We will:

  • Treat feedback seriously
  • Try to resolve complaints/issues promptly
  • Learn from feedback and take action to further improve our services
  • Ensure feedback is treated in confidence

What to do if you have feedback

It is always better if you can let us know straight away if you have feedback that requires our attention. Most can be sorted out quickly and our staff will welcome the opportunity to do this.

You can share feedback or register a complaint with the Woodland Trust in the following ways:

In writing:

The Response Team
The Woodland Trust
Kempton Way
NG31 6LL

Or you can call our Response Team weekdays between 8:30am and 5.00pm by telephoning 0330 333 3300

Or you can email the team using:

What happens next?

If you feedback in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. If we are unable to do so, we will endeavor to contact you with an update within 48 hours. Similarly, we will acknowledge emails within 48 hours or written communications within five working days of receipt. At all times we will do everything we can to resolve any issues raised within 10 working days. If this is not possible, we will explain to you why and agree with you the next steps to be taken. If we are still unable to resolve your issue then we will escalate it internally using our pre-determined escalation process. At all times we will keep you informed of what we are doing and who within the Trust owns your issue.

What if the complaint is not resolved?

By the end of our complaints/escalation process, should you remain unsatisfied regarding a fundraising issue, you can address your complaint with the Fundraising Regulator, who is an independent body responsible for facilitating an unbiased and considered judgement. Please ask for details. Alternatively you can contact the Charities Commission or any other governing body.

The Charity Commission
1 Drummond Gate

Tel: 0300 065 2199

Should you remain unsatisfied regarding a Woodland Trust raffle issue, you can address your complaint with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between operators and their customers.

All feedback and complaints relating to the People's Postcode Lottery should be sent to:

28 Charlotte Square
Tel: 0808 109 8765