Browse our publications
All publication subjects
- Access and recreation (19)
- Ancient trees (19)
- Ancient woodland (22)
- Ancient woodland restoration (26)
- Biodiversity, conservation and wildlife (47)
- Climate change (21)
- Communities (19)
- Development and planning (23)
- Ecosystem services (25)
- Farming (39)
- Health and well-being (13)
- Hedges and hedgerow trees (12)
- Non-native and invasive species (3)
- Poultry (2)
- Tree pests and diseases (8)
- Trees outside woods (22)
- Urban trees and woodland (21)
- Water (30)
- Wood pasture (7)
- Woodland creation (48)
- Woodland management (41)
- Publication type
- Publication date
Wood Wise - beguiling beetles
Save all your favourite Woodland Trust content in one place.Find out more about Scrapbook
This issue provides fascinating insights into the beetles found in woodlands, wood pasture and parkland.
Beetles represent one fifth of all living organisms and are the largest group of insects; many of which are associated with woods and trees for at least part of their life history.
Learn about the unique communities and ecological requirements of tree-associated beetles, the impacts of non-native beetles, and how beetles can be associated with the transmission and establishment of tree diseases.
If you would like to subscribe to future Wood Wise issues, please email email@example.com.