Nicky has been a valued partner of ours since 2013, achieving a great deal in three years!
We receive money from every pack of Nicky Elite toilet tissue and kitchen towel, Nicky Lemon kitchen towel, Nicky Giant Jumbo roll and Nicky facial tissue sold.
In total the business has given us more than £320,000 to date and helped us plant more than 115,000 trees.
The money also helps us protect centuries’ old ancient woodland and restore historic woodland environments back towards what they used to be.
Since 2013, the support of Nicky has enabled us to:
- Plant two groves at Heartwood Forest – our biggest woodland creation site which covers over 850 acres and will be home to 600,000 new trees, miles of footpaths and bridleways, wildflower meadows and open spaces. Every tree had been planted by volunteers
- Plant a Grove at Lang Craigs, Scotland; Named after the rocky outcrop which dominates the skyline above Dumbarton, Lang Craigs is a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI). It's home to 600 acres of sheltered glen, rolling hills and rugged moorland. The site was bought by The Woodland Trust Scotland in 2011. The final tree has now been planted, seeing a total of over 200,000 new native trees in the ground – over 10,000 of the trees, including oak, birch and Scots pine, were planted by locals and schoolchildren creating new native woodland for the benefit of wildlife and people
- Help inspire communities, church groups, social groups and schools to come together to appreciate the outdoors and learn more about woods and wildlife; Nicky has helped school children and community groups plant nearly 50,000 trees through our giveaway trees scheme
- Help support local land owners in planting tens of thousands of trees through our MOREwoods scheme. Planting more woods and trees, particularly next to existing ancient woodland, will help create more spaces for wildlife and support their conservation
- Nicky has been a partner since 2013
- We receive donations from a range of Nicky packs sold
- It helps fund our work, including woodland creation and protection
- Nicky has so far given more than £320,000 to our work