Our supporter promise
Save all your favourite Woodland Trust content in one place.Find out more about Scrapbook
The Woodland Trust is committed to fundraising and communicating in an honest and transparent way. We rely on the generosity and enthusiasm of our supporters to carry out our work to protect, restore and plant woods and trees across the UK.
Our aim is to ensure that everyone who chooses to offer their support, whether by making a donation or by giving their time to take part in events, online actions or to share our message, has a positive and rewarding experience with us and understands that their support is very much valued.
"To be honest and transparent about where your money goes and why we ask for donations"
- We are passionate about transforming our landscape for the benefit of people and wildlife. By joining up fragmented habitats and improving access to woodland our aim is to make the UK a healthier, better place to live. We will provide information about how we spend your money so you can see what a difference you’re making
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how you are helping to give woods and trees a voice so you know the impact your support is making
We will protect your data
- Your data is safe with us. We take our obligations very seriously and we will never sell your data to third party organisations
- We will only contact you via methods we have received your consent for us to use
- You can contact our Support Services Response Team any time should you wish to change the way we contact you or opt out of future communications
We are respectful
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not wish to donate we will respect your decision
We are accountable
- We will do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and third party agencies working with us comply with all fundraising regulations and this promise
- Where we work with third party agencies we will ensure training is provided and will monitor their work. We will act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set
- We will always provide easy ways for you to contact us and our Support Services Response Team is on hand to help answer any queries you may have
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done you can contact us using our complaints policy. If we make a mistake we will apologise and do all we can to put things right. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), Charity Commission, and in due course the new Fundraising Regulator, to make a final adjudication.
If you have any questions please contact our Support Services Response Team via email@example.com or call 0330 333 3300 and they will be happy to help.