If you're looking for a way to really make your mark in the fight against climate change, raising money to help us plant and protect more trees right here in the UK is a great way to make a difference.
Whether you choose to challenge yourself as an individual or get friends and family involved, there are countless ways to raise money as part of the Big Climate Fightback.
We'll use the funds you generate to get more trees in the ground, protect and care for woods across the nation, and get the word out to even more people, businesses and decision-makers that the UK needs more trees.
Whether you choose to challenge yourself as an individual or host a fundraising event, there are countless ways to raise money for the Woodland Trust.
Need some inspiration? We've got you covered.
- Cut out the carbon. Commit to giving up the car, going meat or dairy-free, or slashing your TV and gaming time for sponsorship.
- Get baking and hold a pop-up cake sale or deliver them to friends and neighbours. Try adding gluten-free and vegan recipes to your repertoire to broaden your appeal.
- Give up gifts. Ask friends and family to make a donation to the Big Climate Fightback instead of buying birthday or Christmas gifts.
- Clear out your clutter. Hold a socially distanced garage sale and put the proceeds towards your fund.
- Get active. Set yourself a running, walking or cycling challenge.
Whatever you choose to do, remember to follow the latest government guidelines to keep you and your loved ones safe during the coronavirus pandemic.