Browse our publications
All publication subjects
- Access and recreation (17)
- Ancient trees (16)
- Ancient woodland (20)
- Ancient woodland restoration (22)
- Biodiversity, conservation and wildlife (42)
- Climate change (21)
- Communities (16)
- Development and planning (18)
- Ecosystem services (25)
- Farming (34)
- Health and well-being (11)
- Hedges and hedgerow trees (11)
- Non-native and invasive species (2)
- Poultry (2)
- Tree pests and diseases (7)
- Trees outside woods (19)
- Urban trees and woodland (16)
- Water (29)
- Wood pasture (6)
- Woodland creation (44)
- Woodland management (35)
- Publication type
- Publication date
Wood Wise - Beyond the Woods
Save all your favourite Woodland Trust content in one place.Find out more about Scrapbook
This issue explores the importance of trees outside woods for people, wildlife and the environment.
Trees outside woods provide multiple ecosystem services and are incredibly important in today’s human dominated and fragmented landscapes. Yet they face a variety a threats both new and old, and optimal management is required to meet the needs of both people and wildlife.
If you would like to subscribe to future Wood Wise issues, please email email@example.com.
We’re looking at ways to make Wood Wise even better. Take our short survey and tell us what you think.