Our licensing partners
From stoves to stationery and paper to cosmetics – a wide variety of businesses have used our brand to help sell their products.
Licensing is a partnership that sees the Woodland Trust lease our brand to a business, bringing credibility to a product as a respected environmental charity.
It benefits us too, increasing awareness of our cause, attracting new supporters and providing funds to help achieve our vision of a UK rich in native woods and trees, for people and wildlife.
Our current licensing partnerships include everything from stoves to notepads and eco-friendly cosmetics to carbon neutral Woodland Trust Office Paper. Find out more below:
Our current licensing partnerships
- Woodland Trust Stationery (produced by Go Stationery) – includes a range of notepads which have won awards at the Stationery Awards 2015
- Woodland Trust Office Paper (produced by Premier Paper) - this zero carbon line sees us getting 5p for every pack sold
- Mendip Stoves – Eurostove gives £10 to the Woodland Trust for every stove sold from its Mendip range
- The Little Green Sheep - The Little Green Sheep donates 25p to our work from products sold from its 'wild cotton' range
- Halliday - Halliday will give us £18,000 over the next three years, from sales of a special range of coffins
- The Gin Bothy - we receive £1 from every bottle of Bothy Original sold