Event Volunteer - Mass Engagement - Birmingham, Hereford, Oxford, York
Save all your favourite Woodland Trust content in one place.Find out more about Scrapbook
- Birmingham, Hereford, Oxford, York
- Part time
About this role
The Events Programming Team work nationally across the Woodland Trust to deliver mass audience events which raise brand awareness of the Woodland Trust. The aim is to engage and inspire those audiences about the aims and work of the Woodland Trust and to encourage them to get involved and support our cause.
We are looking for volunteers to assist us at events in 2019 in the following locations :
- Hay-on-Wye, Hereford
- Castle Howard, York
As an Event Volunteer you will have the opportunity to utilise your communication and people skills to volunteer alongside the staff at the event to engage with large audiences and support our delivery of events.
As part of our events team you will:
- Be part of the staff rota for an event
- Attend pre-event briefing calls over the telephone/video conferencing
- Engage with the public and deal with questions and queries at the event
- Give post-event feedback so each event can be evaluated going forward
- Collect names and addresses of members of the public, adhering to data protection/GDPR
- Help with tidying up after the event
Please only apply if you are interested in volunteering at one or more of the above locations.
Further details are available in the generic task outline (PDF 0.1 MB)
If this role appeals to you, apply now.Apply now