Trust us to bring you a credit card that helps care for UK woodland.
If just 10% of Woodland Trust supporters took out our card, it would immediately raise half a million pounds to create, protect and restore UK woodland.
And help yourself:
- £15 will be donated to us for every new account opened - enough to plant 6 new native trees here in the UK!
- We receive a further £2.50 if you use your card within six months - enough to restore over 12m² of conifer planted ancient woodland...
- and 25p for every £100 you spend using the card or transfer* to it forever after - which provides vital regular funding for our protection and restoration work!
- A great standard rate of 12.9% APR Representative/ Variable for purchases, balance transfers* and cash withdrawals
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit period if the balance is paid in full by the due date
- Up to £25,000 free Travel Accident Insurance** when you use your card to pay for travel tickets
Applicants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over and have an annual income of £10,000. *Excludes balance transfers from other credit cards provided by The Co-operative Bank plc. **Terms and conditions apply.
Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank and are subject to status. The bank reserves the right to decline any application or offer a card product that differs from those advertised. Interest rates correct as of 02/09. Calls to 0845 numbers will cost no more than 4p per minute for BT customers. Call charges from other companies may vary and you may want to check this with your service provider.
The Co-operative Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (No. 121885), subscribes to the Lending Code, the Financial Ombudsman Service and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (No. 006110).
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. Head Office, P.O. Box 101, Balloon Street, Manchester. M60 4EP. Registered No. 990937
The Woodland Trust offer financial services from a number of different providers including The Co-operative Bank on an intermediary basis, from whom we receive a commission.