The Woodland Trust has a vision. A UK rich in native woods and trees enjoyed and valued by everyone.
- there should be at least twice as much native tree cover in the UK
- there should be no further loss of any ancient woodland
- every child should have a chance to plant a tree
- there should be a wood with open access close to everyone’s home
- everyone should recognise that trees and woods are an essential part of a healthy environment
We aim to enable the creation of more native woods and places rich in trees; protect native woods, trees and their wildlife for the future and inspire everyone to enjoy and value woods and trees.
We can't do this alone. See how you can help.